New Digital Singles-Now available!



Lovin' on Santa was always so much fun when I visited him as a child.  I remember sitting on his lap, rattling off my want list, that usually included something that had to do with cowboys or art.  I remember getting my first real art set when I was about 10.  Filled with wonderful markers, pencils, watercolors and pastels.  Complete with an easel and a brand new art tablet.  Of course, that was after I stopped believing in Santa.  :) :)
Do you remember a special gift from your childhood?  Why not share!

This is one of many new digital singles that is now available at Sassy Cheryl's.  Lots of new Christmas and snowmen!

Comments

  1. He's super cute. Do all your design come colored already? Or do you have them uncolored too? Your store is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather,
    Working on that feature. Should be added soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look forward to purchasing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOST OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE NOW. HOPE THAT HELPS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts