New Stores & Changes

Well, it's official.  Both of the NEW Sassy Cheryl's shops are now open.  I am so excited!  I'm not quite done adding all of the images from the old store, but I'm getting there.  Have you been by?  I hope you will come over and visit, create your new account and sign up for the Sassy Newsletter. 

For you digi stamp lover's (black & white drawings) you'll want to visit the Sassy Cheryl's Digis Shop.

AND. . .

For those of you who prefer the images already colored, you'll want to visit the Sassy Cheryl's Illustrations Shop.

So far, the new shops are running smoothly, which I'm VERY thankful for. Jen, of Blue Yonder Design is amazing and she really helped to make the transition smooth.  Thanks Jen!!!

But, along with the transition and the introduction of the new stores, there is also some bad news.  
Since the images are now being displayed in COLOR on both sites, I will no longer be doing the COLOR ME challenge.  That is, until I can figure out a new way of doing it.  
Also, because of the way the new shop is set up, featuring the top sellers, I'll also have to discontinue the GUESSING GAME post as well. . . which really makes me sad because this was probably my favorite post of the week.  I will be announcing the winner of the current Guessing Game this Friday as usual, but there won't be a new one.  
I guess there is always some good with the bad when making changes, but look on the BRIGHT side!  I'll still be doing the SHOW ME post on Thursdays.  Gotta let you nosey's have a little fun!  

So come by and check out the new stores.  I'd love to hear from you. . .and if you have time, I'd love for you to add a review to some of the images.
Have a great Monday. . . .hope it isn't going to be TOO hot!


Comments

  1. Well I love the new look and I never won the guessing game challenge anyway. So I won't miss that one. Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image of the new shop is wonderful - classy and befitting of your amazing talent Cheryl! I will say for the short time that I have been playing the "Color Me" challenge, I am going to miss it! I looked forward to it each week, and when I did win having my card posted on your site - it was such an honor! Any ideas on replacing it with something new?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new website, Cheryl. I will also miss the "Color Me" challenge, but I know you have something else fun in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww! Cheryl....I LOVED the color me challenge. Boooohoooo, I looked forward to it almost every week. On a positive note, I do love your new sites and I am really happy that you have put your images to rubber. I am a stamper and have been for over 20 years but being unemployed lead me to digi cuz I can get new ones every so often...Thanks..and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo-hoo no more colour me in, new sites look fab
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the new stores. They look FAB!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts