Show me #48

Well, we are into the last few days of October.  My, oh, my where in the world did the month go.  Football is now in full swing and the World Series is almost over.  WOW!  I stopped up at Home Depot the other day and the Christmas Decorations are now all over the place.  Good grief!  Before you know it, it will be 2012!  Are you ready. . . .because it's coming!

Well, let's get to the winner of last weeks SHOW ME THURSDAY fun!  Thanks to everyone who played along!  It was certainly a blast.  Can't wait to see what you're doing this week.
There were thirteen fabulous entries, and the TRNG chose lucky #9 as the winner.
Wendy Bickford. . . .congratulations!  Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image to you.

So here is a little something that I've been working on.  It's my newest little character Noah and his bear Patches.  Like him?  He's still being 'tweaked', but look for him in the shops soon.


So, what do you have going on this week.  Come play along.  We love being nosey!  You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, November 2nd to get your blog or photo posted to be entered to win the FREE image giveaway.  It's TONS of fun. . . . so jump right in.  See you soon and have a great Thursday.


Comments

  1. He looks totally adorable honey.
    And I'm working my way up to my SMT this time - it's a big undertaking and I'm going to be totally wiped out at the end of it. Lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I have seriously got to stop being number one on your linky. Lol...
    Okay - I'm going for a lie down now. Hehe.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win, Wendy!

    Noah and Patches look adorable together, Cheryl! Having no little boys in the family, I tend toward the girls. However, this little guy may be the exception!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts