Show me #135

Happy, happy Thursday!  Can you believe that Christmas is just six days away?  My goodness.  I'd better get my hind end in gear.  Mostly gift cards, but I still need to get them.  I am a procrastinator when it comes to most shopping, unless it has to do with electronics.  Sad, but true.  It's my story and I'm stinking to it.  :)

Thanks to everyone who played in the SMT #134 fun.  All the entries were just fabulous!  Thanks for sharing.  I LOVE being nosey.  Don't you?!?!?

With that said, let's get to the fun stuff.  The WINNERS!  The two lucky winners of a FREE image from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop, are. . . . . .
None other than. . . . .
Shirley & AJ 


  Congratulations ladies. Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image right to you.

I have been under this week, so I haven't gotten near as much done as I would have liked, so I've spent a good amount of time on the sofa, watching Netflix and sketching on my iPad.  It's actually been relaxing.  This is just one of the sketching that I have been working on.  Maddie is encouraging this sweet little duck that she can fly.  I think that little fella accomplished her mission, don't you!?!?!?!?

She's trying to be a good little teacher. . . .

And then I played with a little color.

Look for her soon in the Sassy Cheryl's Shop.

Since the holidays are coming up and New Years is just around the corner, I am running the SMT fun for THREE WEEKS this time.  So relax.  You have plenty of time!!!

So, now that I've showed you mine, I can't wait to see yours!  You'll have three weeks to post your images.  And yes, you may enter once for each week.  You'll have until 9 PM EST, Wednesday, January 8th to get those entries in.  You'll be entered to win a free image from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop just for playing along.  One winner for each week. And remember, for you newbies, it doesn't have to be anything crafty, it just has to be something that you're doing.  We cannot wait to see.


So. . .until next time. . . 

Merry Christmas!
&
Happy New Year!

See you in 2014!!!


Comments

  1. Thank You. I really do have a fun time working with your images. Thanks for your time and effort drawing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better my sweet sassy friend. Rest is critical and that's MY story and I'm stickin to it!

    Congratulations Shirley and AJ. Enjoy your shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to AJ and Shirley!
    Rest and feel better soon, Cheryl! Adorable little scene with the duck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO! I've been so busy, I haven't even checked to see who won the last challenge. Thank you Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    It has been so cold here in this part of WI - so cold! We had a high of -14 with a -45 to -50 windchill. That's MINUS! In the apartment building where I live we had a water main break in the early hours of Saturday at 2:00 am and then on Sunday no heat! On Monday and in to today we had a bit of heat - the hallways were like entering a walk-in cooler. Tonight we are finally warm and although this frigid cold continues and tonight it will be - 10 we are soon to have warmer weather! This is a photo of the strange shapes in the snow caused by the wind and extreme cold.

    Wishing you a warm and happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts